She turned 40. But if you would say she looks younger than me, fine, I’ll take it cause it’s her big day. But, so far no one has told me that, so I’m good. LOL
I would like to honor my sister as she reached this great milestone of her life by sharing to you what I’m grateful for, not just because she’s my sister but because she’s more than that.
Not in any importance/priority order 🙂
- She is a good listener. I can talk about anything for hours with her.
- She is patient with me. I can get too pushy sometimes but she remains calm.
- She would willingly pack my luggage when I travel back to YVR from PH.
- She takes care of family matters at home which removes my worries.
- She is generous in sharing & even giving her nice clothes to me.
- She is my co-planner for our family travels.
- She supports me on any event I organize.
- She is my prayer partner for our family.
- She knows how to comfort me especially when I was struggling from my last job.
- She reminds me to slow down when we stroll in the mall. (I feel like I’m in a hurry!)
- She married someone who cooks really good food!! I get the benefit!
- She encourages me with her own personal walk with God.
- She calms me when I’m getting anxious or starts panicking.
- She (& everyone home) always try to satisfy all my food cravings when I go to BCD.
- She is someone I can always rely & depend on no matter what!
- She keeps me sane when I would be struggling especially with work.
- She reminds me to always wait on God’s best for a life partner when I get impatient.
- She reminds me to be grateful with my life of being single.
- She will always go out of her way if she can, to help me in whatever I need.
- She gives me a lot of pretty things, never cheap quality.
- She always pray for me.
- She shops clothes for me every time she sees something I could use for work.
- She always accompany me when I go and see friends every time I go home to PH.
- She takes care of our parents especially their health needs.
- She is someone I can take to any travel trips.
- She will always give her last piece of food if I would ask for it.
- She shares her vulnerabilities and allows me to encourage her.
- She is very gracious.
- She is my go-to for any health related concerns I have.
- She sends me the funniest & most gross viral videos.
- She makes me breakfast when I’m in BCD.
- She is one of my best friends.
- She is my impatient Science teacher! Haha!
- She loves me the same even if I could hurt or offend or annoy her.
- She is not a perfect big sister but she is the best sister you can have.
- She tolerates my craziness.
- She is my personal med tech for all my blood results.
- She encourages me with her discipleship journey with other people.
- She looks after me even if we are miles & mile apart.
- She loves the Lord and I can share that same walk with her.
Happy Birthday Ate! I know we were planning to do things this year to celebrate your birthday. Even if it didn’t turn out as we wanted it to be, I’m just grateful that you are well and everyone in our family. A blessing that matters the most.
Love ya! xoxoxoxo