If you are looking for great comeback movies – these two movies are for you! Based on real life stories – a gymnast and a financier!
My take away from the two movies:
- Never give up the thing that you are good in doing
- In the midst of adversity, never stop helping and encouraging people
- Don’t be afraid to have a fresh start! (Even if that means cleaning up a clogged toilet)
- Never forget the people who were there for you when you were at your lowest
- Find a life mentor/friend!
My roomie, Kim and I met up with my friend Nang Yan at Bel-air in Laguna, then, took us to Nuvali. We planned the Saturday afternoon to bike around Nuvali, then do some strolling after. On our way to Nuvali, the rain poured down. So we decided to just stroll around the stores first until the rain stops.
Nang Yan got hungry so we decided to just eat first since it’s still raining. We found this cute, classic restaurant called Toast Box that we all immediately fell in love with the place. Hehe… And just the right food we were looking for snack.
And so, our bike plan (and suppose to jog also) turned out to be an afternoon delight at Toast Box. We decided to cancel biking and just hang out instead. I had to change my outfit since I was really dressed up to jog and bike. Haha!
The afternoon didn’t turn out the way we planned it but we definitely enjoyed the rest of the day! 🙂 We will definitely go back, and this time, we will definitely bike! Burn the calories! 🙂
Nuvali is a great place to be if you want to get out of Metro Manila during weekends.
L-R: me, Nang Yan, Kim